Tuesday 4 March 2014

Sample Jurlique

I am very lucky to be able to try so many different products from a variety of skincare companies. I literally a have hundreds of samples... And sometimes finding the time to try them all is a task. So, when I'm away from home I like to take my samples to trial. Recently, I was holidaying in Queensland with lots of sun, swimming, beach and activities and this left my skin a little more dry & dehydrated and than usual. I had a few samples from Jurlique and found this replenishing day cream was a dream. I would apply it in the afternoon after coming back from my daily activity when my skin felt over exposed. It felt beautiful, so rich and nourishing exactly what my skin needed 👍

Note: this cream is quite rich and I would only recommend it for Norm/Dry, very dry or mature skin. 

No comments:

Post a Comment