Monday 21 October 2013

Mascaras

I have been using Lancome Mascaras for years. My favourite being Hypnose Drama. I really wanted to see if there was a mascara out there that I would love just as much. So my hunt began... I tried a few different brands from the more prestigious companies and all were ok but nothing really stood out. I then started looking at the more generic brands and again some were ok and some were not. When I did find one that I did particularly like I decided to do a comparison test.
Generic V'S Prestigious to see if anyone could see a difference between the two. I couldn't see a difference with my lashes, they still looked long and thick. So my point being, do you have to spend big to have great lashes ?  I will let you be the judge of that ! BB X

No comments:

Post a Comment