Sunday 2 February 2014

Biotin update

A little update from my Biotin post ... 

I have been taking a Biotin supplement daily for nearly 2 weeks and I have definitely noticed a difference with my hair... Although, I have only been taking this vitamin for short of 2 weeks my hair feels a little thicker and has definitely had a little growth spurt. I thought this was a little too soon and I may have "imagined it" but when I saw my hairdresser today for a trim and she confirmed that yes it feels thicker and has grown!! ( she had no knowledge of what I was taking) I will continue taking this vitamin and keep you all updated.... I'm quite impressed 😀 another bonus I have noticed with this vitamin is it seems to level out my hormones (Vit B) .. Hahaha happy wife = happy life !! ❤️ BB

No comments:

Post a Comment