Sunday 24 November 2013

Week 3 Foundation Trial - Chanel

Week 3 foundation trial - Chanel

Results - I tried 3 foundations from Chanel... Vitalumiere, Lift Lumiere and Perfection Lumiere


Vitalumiere- A natural cover and very lightweight foundation with moisturising properties. My skin felt like I wasn't wearing any makeup. Lovely foundation that gives a healthy, dewy, radiant look.  


Perfection Lumiere- I don't usually wear oil free foundations as I find they can leave my skin feeling dehydrated. But I was pleasantly surprised by this one as it didn't feel like other oil free foundations. Very lightweight with a satin smooth finish and long wearing.


Lift Lumiere- although this foundation is a medium coverage I still felt like I wasn't wearing any. I really liked this foundation as it was moisturising and left my skin looking smooth and healthy. ( it also contains anti- ageing properties πŸ˜‰) I don't usually set my foundations with a powder as I like a dewy look and find foundation is all I need. But, with this one I could choose to use a powder and still get a nice glow. 


All the Chanel foundations I tried are very lightweight and have quite a natural finish. They also have a lovely smell and contain an SPF, I didn't have any trouble matching a colour and would wear these foundations again ❤️BB

No comments:

Post a Comment