Monday 13 January 2014

Detox/ Cleanse

From the 1st of January I have been doing a little cleansing of my body by drinking my detox water everyday :) I felt my body needed some cleansing and a little TLC after the rough year of 2013 and of course after the busy festive season. 


I have been consuming any where from 1-2 litres a day and I have noticed  a few little differences with my body... My skin..(face and body) feels and looks more hydrated & radiant my stomach is flatter ( I don't seem to get bloated or that "heavy" feeling Even before my cycle πŸ˜‰ ) which is usually my worst time.. My thighs appear smoother πŸ˜ƒloving this ! ( less cellulite ) and i have more Energy...  ❤️ BB. 

Give it a try Beauties and keep me posted x

This weeks ingredients = Filtered water, Cucumber, Mint, Rosemarry and Lemon

No comments:

Post a Comment