Wednesday 8 January 2014

Eye Brow Threading

I had my first eyebrow threading experience today ( I rarely if ever let anyone touch my brows  lol )  
well I got more than I bargained for !!! 
After the lovely beautician finished my brows, I asked if she also does the jaw "fluff" You know that little bit of fluff, no colour hair that you can only see in the sunlight or the rear view mirror in the car... So, she starts on the jaw fluff then moves to the cheek and then the upper lip and continues .. Before I know it she has practically done my whole face 😳 I really didn't think I had that much fluff.. Lol               The results, I am left with a very smooth face .. It kind of feels like I have had a deep exfoliation and I am liking the way my skincare and makeup are gliding on the skin. 
P.s 

 She did a great job with the brows and the "fluff" !!! ?

No comments:

Post a Comment