Tuesday 11 March 2014

Cleansing Brush

A few months back I started using a cleansing brush in conjunction with my usual cleansing routine. At first I was using this 3-4 times a week but have since dropped back to 1 x week as I find this is enough for my skin. 


I used to get breakouts just under my jaw and at the side of my neck.. I thought this was possibly from hormonal breakouts, but since I have been using the cleansing brush I have no longer had any breakouts. So the only other reason for my breakouts could have been that I wasn't cleansing thoroughly in that area. I wear makeup daily to work and I double cleanse every evening but this manual cleansing wasn't enough for me.


Beauties if you wear makeup or sunblock and are getting breakouts (and have tried most things) try a cleansing brush, it will thoroughly cleanse the skin removing any build up of makeup and/or sunblock and help prevent breakouts ( cystic acne and oily skin needs to be assessed ) Bonus- your skincare will be more beneficial on a thoroughly cleansed skin. ❤️BB

No comments:

Post a Comment